Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday Comics for Your Brain 5/23/08

This whole blog thing really seems to be ramping up. I earned my first internet dollar off of my ads and I'm planning on having it framed and hung somewhere on the website. I am working on networking with other comic bloggers and have added some links to their pages on the left side of the page here. It's amazing how many networks of people pimping their blogs there are online, and I know because I am slowly joining all of them, ugh.
Let me apologize about today, I only found one comic to share. If you're disappointed, just imagine how I feel!


Dilbert 5/23/08








Dilbert is one of those comics that I enjoy almost every day, but it is so wide spread that I feel like I'm probably posting something everyone has already read. Usually the strip revolves around office humor, but Scott Adams knows his stuff. Poking fun at your main character, who you usually use to ridicule other characters in the strip, really shows that he gets humor no matter the subject.

I know I didn't update last weekend but this weekend will be more relaxed so I should at least be able to push something out Sunday. And Monday is a holiday, I'll be fishing, and we will see what happens with the comics.

1 comments:

BostonSportPage.Com May 24, 2008 at 9:41 AM  

Bryce, great site! I enjoy your work humoring the funnies...

About This Blog

All editorial matter on this blog is copyright 2008 Bryce Baker and may not be reproduced without permission. All Rights Reserved. All images of comic strip art are copyright by their respective copyright holders except those in public domain. If you are the copyright holder of an image displayed on this blog and would like a specific copyright displayed, or believe the display transcends fair use, please contact me.

Blog Archive

Buttons!

Add to Technorati Favorites Comic Blog Elite Humor Blog Directory Blog Directory for OR  Businesses & Yellow Pages

DCR Devotees

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP