Saturday Comics 5/24/08
Happy memorial day weekend! I'm trying a new photo uploading process to see if I can get full size pictures on here so you don't have to click on the pictures to read them. We'll see how it works!
That's Life 5/24/08
I rarely get a laugh-out-loud reaction reading the comics page but the absurdity of this one just hit me in the right spot at the right time. If you're going out swimming somewhere this weekend, don't let this be you.
F Minus 5/24/08
Ah F Minus, how you make my day. The Saturday comics were surprisingly good this week, or I guess I'm just in a good mood from the 3 day weekend.
Judge Parker 5/24/08
Since when does someone accused of drug trafficking get the right to talk with people outside of their case? Judge Parker has been existing outside of reality for far too long and needs to replug with a storyline about going to the grocery store and then coming home and cooking a nice 3 course meal.
TOBY 5/24/08
Simultaneously hilarious and disgusting, TOBY is one of a collection of robots in the funny pages that I really enjoy. He is, to my knowledge, the only robot that thinks he is in fact Satan. He is also an alcoholic and his posture resembles that of an overly pregnant woman. If you were to take all these characteristics to attribute them to a human or other living creature in the comics they would be hilarious, but Corey Pandolph went for the coup de grĂ¢ce with the robot.
0 comments:
Post a Comment