Monday, May 19, 2008

Daily Comics for Monday, May 19, 2008

I had an amazing and exhausting weekend doing yard work, shopping, and volunteering at the massive 75,000 person Barack Obama rally here in Portland. Sorry there were no updates, but if I find any gems or stinkers from this last weekend I might post em later this week any ways!


Family Tree 5/19/08









This strip shows how out of touch most people are with how porn on the internet and how it works. The only kind of stings they do online are for underage stuff and porn does not implant itself on to your hard drive without your knowledge. Yes, everyone gets lots of spam but that is not the same. Only good thing I got from this comic is a new excuse! I'm pretty sure they used to called this strip Peanut Heads until the Schultz family threatened to sue.


Liberty Meadows 5/19/08








THANK GOD this tedious beaver hunting plotline is finally wrapping up in LM. I really like how Frank Cho draws the strip, especially the curves ::creepily:: he he he. I am also amazed than in the current dirty minded environment of the world today that this strip got past the editors. Kudos again Mr. Cho. Now get Frank and Brandy together and lets work on some new stories!


Rick and Rack 5/19/08








No, it can't be! A vagina joke and a Sasquatch-taking-a-shit in one day! Bless you Rick & Rack. As tame as this strip has been since I have been reading it when it premiered on gocomics.com, this joke came right out of left field and I believe it may also be the first time in comics history where a Bigfoot poop joke has been made. Today is definitely one for the history books.


We The Robots 5/19/08










WTR continues quickly marching up the ladder of my favorite comics with great strips almost every single day. That's it for Monday!

0 comments:

About This Blog

All editorial matter on this blog is copyright 2008 Bryce Baker and may not be reproduced without permission. All Rights Reserved. All images of comic strip art are copyright by their respective copyright holders except those in public domain. If you are the copyright holder of an image displayed on this blog and would like a specific copyright displayed, or believe the display transcends fair use, please contact me.

Blog Archive

Buttons!

Add to Technorati Favorites Comic Blog Elite Humor Blog Directory Blog Directory for OR  Businesses & Yellow Pages

DCR Devotees

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP