Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Comic Strips rule my life as of 5/21/08

We've had a strange week. Web comics have been less funny this week with the printies performing admirably against all odds. I know I don't do political cartoons here....yet, but I would like to express my sadness of the news about Senator Kennedy. Please send your hopes and Prayers his way.


Edge City 5/21/08



All week long I've been bored to tears by this "snot-nosed kid wont eat regular food" storyline. The reason your kid is such a shit is because you're a spineless, crappy parent who wont stand up to a 10 year old. If they can't get their kid to eat meatloaf at 10, just wait till she starts dipping in to the liquor cabinet in another few years. I think it has mostly been pissing me off because I know people now whose parents gave in to their every whim and guess what, they suck at life now.


Family Tree 5/21/08









Oh look! Another tedious, unfunny storyline in a boring strip this week! I don't know what I would have done growing up if my mom walked in while I was on the computer and asked me to show her the porn on the internet. Why would you ask your underage daughter to show you XXX-rated "trash" online? I've seen porn more tasteful than this strip.


Family Circus 5/21/08





















Family Circus is the worst comic around, and everyone who knows anything about comics agrees. Today Billy gets the FC their second UGH award because today I honestly wanted to hit my head on my keyboard until I forgot I had read the strip. Fuck you Billy.

0 comments:

About This Blog

All editorial matter on this blog is copyright 2008 Bryce Baker and may not be reproduced without permission. All Rights Reserved. All images of comic strip art are copyright by their respective copyright holders except those in public domain. If you are the copyright holder of an image displayed on this blog and would like a specific copyright displayed, or believe the display transcends fair use, please contact me.

Blog Archive

Buttons!

Add to Technorati Favorites Comic Blog Elite Humor Blog Directory Blog Directory for OR  Businesses & Yellow Pages

DCR Devotees

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP