Thursday, May 8th 2008 comics!
So now I have a regular web address and I'm working on making this a little more well known I would appreciate any promotion I can get. Another day for WEB COMIC DOMINATION! I'm not going to post Marvin today even though it's about the stupidest piece of crap I have ever read. If they don't get their act together next week it might be the first strip I purposefully stop reading because continuing to read it is actually making my life worse.
Basic Instructions 5/8/08
There is nothing bad to say about todays BI. Besides that the bald guy reminds of my buddy Stanislov, I just find this comic very relatable(which isn't a word I just discovered, but it should be).
Judge Parker 4/8/08
Is it just me or does this comic look like an epic battle between psychic mediums attempting a battle of mental prowess. "Peewwwww Pewww Pewww!! NENENENENENENENE! WOOOOWWOOOOWWOOOW! chs chs chs chs!"
Family Circus 5/8/08
You know Billy thought up this joke sitting in school bored off his ass. He spent all day planning; red scarf or blue scarf, where should he put the globe so his mother would see it? When he finally got home he rushed to the closet, grabbed the scarf and wrapped the globe on the table. He then sat wringing his hands, quietly grinning to himself at the table waiting for his time. When his mom finally pointed it out, he unleashes his brilliant one-liner! Zing! Pow! His mom then responds "Get that the fuck off of there and put it away."
Dinosaur Comics 5/8/08
One of the best things about web comics is their almost immediate turn-around time. Weeks from now we'll be getting comics in the paper and GTA4 and thinking "wasn't that last month?" Web comics can write and publish comics on the same day if need be.
Overcompensating 5/8/08
I am a fervent proponent of getting rid of pennies on account of them costing more to make than they are worth but this nickel issue is a new one for me. As usual Weedmaster P is way ahead of the curve on this one, and I have to say Nickel Man is my new favorite super hero.
0 comments:
Post a Comment