Monday, May 12, 2008

Daily Comic Strips for May 12th, 2008

Monday comics are usually like Mondays. Slow and painful. Just as a general update on how this blog works, I try to update the page every day but sometimes I am either too busy or I just didn't find any comics that I actually wanted to write about. Hey, it happens. I want to expand this in to more people besides me writing about what they think about comics. I would honestly be more than happy to not have to read over 200 comics every day. There are also political cartoons and so many web comics that i haven't even seen. The door is open, email me.


Pearls Before Swine 5/12/08









Looks like Stephen Pastis has found my web page. I knew it was only a matter of time. Now that a few people have actually been to the site I am looking to make it appear more legitimate. If there are any houseflies out there who would like to be a contributor in some manner to the site I do ultimately envision this as more of a collection of comic bloggers than my own personal irreverent rantings.


Wee Pals 5/12/08








Is it just me or is this comic just blatantly racist? Of the new strips I have started reading since the blogging commenced, Wee Pals is one of my least favorites. It reminds me of that free credit report commercial with the horrible song about the guy who is stuck working at a fish restaurant because he didn't check his credit report. If you actually listen to the commercial, or in this case deeply read the comic, it just makes no sense.

0 comments:

About This Blog

All editorial matter on this blog is copyright 2008 Bryce Baker and may not be reproduced without permission. All Rights Reserved. All images of comic strip art are copyright by their respective copyright holders except those in public domain. If you are the copyright holder of an image displayed on this blog and would like a specific copyright displayed, or believe the display transcends fair use, please contact me.

Blog Archive

Buttons!

Add to Technorati Favorites Comic Blog Elite Humor Blog Directory Blog Directory for OR  Businesses & Yellow Pages

DCR Devotees

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP