Beach Fun
Hello readers, time for some Wednesday comics review!
F Minus
Thank you purple-suited beach lady for saving your fellow sunbathers from the ghastly sight of your husband's man-parts. Though the beach does look pretty empty, I suppose you could have let the old man have some fun in his declining years.
The Lockhorns
Leroy is not one to talk. His balanced diet probably consists of a gallon of stout and a gallon of lager.
The Piranha Club
This comic illustrates the perils of colorizing an originally black and white strip. I think the woman's lips were supposed to be a deep red, but colorist can't color over black ink. Either that, or she's really a goateed man with a rather unfortunate glandular condition.
Zits
Jeremy's friend, Hector, is still sporting that awful makeover. I know it is probably an attempt by the cartoonists to make him look less like Jeremy's dad in a wig, but now he just resembles a fat Gene Simmons (not a good look).
The Duplex
Why has Fang made friends with a pumpkin? I know he's a dog, but isn't he usually portrayed as the brains of his side of the duplex? This seems out of character.
0 comments:
Post a Comment