The Madness is Over
March is over, and with it goes March Meekrat Madness, for once. Which means I'm less busy and now able to review things on here again, which I'm sure you're just thrilled about. Anyway, go check out the Meekrat Entertainment Group because last month showed me how angry I am with the lack of interest in my work. Here's comics:
Crankshaft
I thought Crankshaft lived in a room above the garage, like Fonzie? Also, are these two lesbians? I've been wondering that since this whole little storyline started.
Cul de Sac
I like how peg-like that kid is. Also, I'm thinking these two would just love an Asian market. Not only do they have fish with eyes, but chickens and squids with eyes as well! It would overwhelm them.
Frog Applause
I usually hate this strip, but this one made me chuckle.
La Cucaracha
I put this here because I was going to go on a long ramble about Godzilla movies but I figured that no one really came here to read me show off useless knowledge. So yeah, actually uploading this and all that proved to be useless. I do like how they call them films, though.
The Phantom
Way back when, this storyline started and I was still covering this, Mandrake the Magician, and Spider-Man on my own blog. I knew then that by the time this resolution came about, I'd be just so sick of doing daily comic commentary. Still, I'm glad I'm here so I can at least comment on the Phantom finally going after the stupid Python. He's a jerk.
Well, that's it for today. Remember to visit the sites of all of our contributors, and we have Twitters and Facebooks and all that good stuff you can follow and like and all that rigmarole.
2 comments:
Sorry to hear about the lack of interest in your work. I've bounced over to Meekrat from DCR a few times and I really like what you're doing (mix of comics and stories) but I always feel overwhelmed when I go there. Have you considered making some sort of "best of" page with 2-5 of your funniest/best items, items that don't require outside context, and then linking people to that page instead of the front page?
(Note that I probably shouldn't be giving web advice, since my webpage is currently using ComicPress only to link to PDF files. That's bad enough design to get me internet arrested and thrown in internet jail.)
I've considered doing something like that, but I have no idea what to put on there. Thank you for the kind words, though.
Post a Comment