Shoddy
Sorry for missing yesterday. Today's not much better, honestly. Check out the Meekrat Entertainment Group, though.
Spider-Man (Thursday and Friday)
I really think Aunt May should go for it. If anything, to shake up Mary Jane's worldview. She's surprisingly square for an actress-model-whatever.
Sally Forth (Thursday and Friday)
Likewise, Ted Forth is shaking up the status quo my sticking it to his mother-in-law. I was just going to put Thursday's comic up here, because my god, but that's brutal, but Friday's comic deserves to be up here too. I can't help but feel that, short-term, this can't go well for poor Ted, though.
Thursday
F Minus
Depending on how far that guy is going, and how fast the basket can go, he might want to put up with the show tunes. Around here, the bus is something like $3 for a one-way ride.
Soup to Nutz
I'm just baffled by the framed pictures of Davey and Goliath, honestly.
Friday
Andy Capp
This seems way too romantic and industrious for Andy Capp. I guess he was younger then, though.
Girls and Sports
Let's check in with this old favorite. Is it? Yes, it's still stupid and terrible!
Love Is
You can add this to the "Passive-Aggressive Love Is" strips.
Pajama Diaries
On most days, Pajama Diaries is a pretty good comic strip, with fairly strong characterization giving way to character-based humor and other well-done gag-a-day type jokes. This new guy just seems way too one-note for this strip, really.
1 comments:
Congratulations to Ted Forth for discovering his testicles. Enjoy them, Teddy; Sally will be in shortly to cut 'em off and lock 'em away in a box.
Post a Comment