Perverted Wednesday
Hello. It's Peter again. Let's see what Wednesday's comics have to offer.
Adam@Home
Ever since Rob Harrell took over writing and drawing Adam@Home, Adam has gotten a little, shall we say, weird. The strip used to depict Adam actually working from home, interacting with his clients and arguing over deadlines and such. Now it seems Adam's work has dried up, and the lack of meaningful human contact has made him forget how to talk to other adults.
Eek!
Whoa. Take that!, One Million Years B.C.
Herb and Jamaal
The punchline is that the old lady is about to die and doesn't know what the point of it all was. Funny.
Real Life Adventures
At least Herb and Jamaal had a punchline. I'm not understanding what's supposed to be funny here. Okay, this woman got grossed out by sweat-drenched exercise equipment. Big whoop. Also, there are usually lots of stationary bikes at the gym, why couldn't she have found another one?
Reality Check
This is rather creepy. I don't think I'd have cast a character named "Groper" in the first place.
Monty
Okay, we get it, creators of Monty. This little robot guy has a thing for household appliances and other machinery. I don't want to think about the disturbing implications of today's strip.
Though not nearly as disturbing as...
Fusco Brothers
Eww.
And with that, gentle readers, I'll leave you until next week.
3 comments:
I didn't know Adam got a new writer and artist. That explains why it is so lame lately. I agree Real Life Adventures was just gross rather than funny.
Reality Check got their Sesame Street in my Muppets! Don't think Ms. Piggy ever visited Grover or Bert & Ernie.
the pinkie toe is funny! i hate those shoes.. Lol
Post a Comment