Sunday, August 21, 2011

The good.....and the sad.

Sorry for the late post on a Sunday. Just returned from Orlando and had a great time at Walt Disney World. On to the Sunday funnies.....


The Good

Flying McCoys

The Flying McCoys

In my first entry, I mentioned I am a sucker for good sports comics as they are few and far between. I just love the "Good pillage" they are all saying. Fun.

By the way, I couldn't find another single comic I liked today. Rough Sunday. Must be summer.


The Sad

F Minus

F Minus

If anyone out there can do so, please explain it to me. I mean, I get that cats sit on the car.....and that people need to go to work...and that starting a car requires starting an engine.....but what, on God's green Earth, makes this remotely interesting? My apologies if I am just too dense for this comic strip.

Frank and Ernest

Frank & Ernest

Ummmm.....it's clear from the picture what the movie is about. So, did you not see the picture before going into the theater (which is possible, as it is after the exit) or, can you just not see? In which case, going to the cinema makes no sense. This gag would be MUCH better without the picture, IMHO.

0 comments:

About This Blog

All editorial matter on this blog is copyright 2008 Bryce Baker and may not be reproduced without permission. All Rights Reserved. All images of comic strip art are copyright by their respective copyright holders except those in public domain. If you are the copyright holder of an image displayed on this blog and would like a specific copyright displayed, or believe the display transcends fair use, please contact me.

Blog Archive

Buttons!

Add to Technorati Favorites Comic Blog Elite Humor Blog Directory Blog Directory for OR  Businesses & Yellow Pages

DCR Devotees

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP