See Ya!
This just in: Dick Locher will be wrapping up his 30 year run on Dick Tracy in March. What does this mean for the strip? Well, it's hard to believe it could get much worse.
I remember at some point in the mid/late 70s DC comics reprinted a bunch of classic strips, and they still hold up better than, well, today's. Max Allan Collins, who also wrote the excellent Ms. Tree comics series, wrote Dick Tracy for a while in the early 90s, and it was pretty good, but it's been a suck fest since he left.
Comics Curmudgeon really hit the nail on the head with this random Dick Tracy strip generator. It doesn't matter how you slice it....
I had to put the "collar of shame" on one of my Border Collies recently. It was very sad. And hilarious.
This strip has been on a tear lately, but it's strange to see "Aahhh my" in Brewster without it being followed by "spleen."
Pearls Before Swine, 1/25/2011
He's a sick man sometimes. I hope he never changes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment