Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving... barbecue??

Having been sufficiently stuffed the pst couple days, Arkholt returns with some comic blurbs to start your weekend out with.

Brewster Rockit:




While Captain Brewster is being his normal dim self here, it is true that Vulcans such as Mr. Spock do not eat meat.  Too barbaric, I guess.  It does seem to defy logic to pass up something so delicious, though.

Retail:




While I must praise the strip for its obscure Pink Floyd The Wall film reference, I don't think the song is apropos for the Black Friday aftermath.  It could be, but only if someone's father was killed because of the mad shoppers.

Reynolds Unwrapped:




"WHAT!? You're far too young to play that game!"


Finally, a strange synchronicity:




I don't know about anyone else, but I've never had anything barbecued at the end of November.  It's too cold and I can't imagine someone cooking a turkey that way.  It would be okay if just one of these strips had something about barbecuing or grilling, but two in one day?  It really makes me wonder about people.

0 comments:

About This Blog

All editorial matter on this blog is copyright 2008 Bryce Baker and may not be reproduced without permission. All Rights Reserved. All images of comic strip art are copyright by their respective copyright holders except those in public domain. If you are the copyright holder of an image displayed on this blog and would like a specific copyright displayed, or believe the display transcends fair use, please contact me.

Blog Archive

Buttons!

Add to Technorati Favorites Comic Blog Elite Humor Blog Directory Blog Directory for OR  Businesses & Yellow Pages

DCR Devotees

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP