Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday Comics in Review, 5/27/08

Talk about a great weekend! I got a ton of stuff done and got to go fishing for the first time in ages. Here goes the last week of May, and I am blown away that it is almost June already. This whole website thing is turning out to be quite a commitment but I'm starting to feel like someone besides my direct family is reading my site, and that makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. I think I've got the photo issue resolved, or at least better now. Let me know what you think.

The Argyle Sweater 5/27/08
Photobucket
My favorite comics today. Great twist on a classic joke, great color, great art.


Popeye 5/27/08
Photobucket
So now Popeye is trying to make light of suicide? The smile of Olive's face, as she is decending to her doom, may herald a new darker time for Popeye & Friends. Let us all hope that's the case, it sure would be a helluva lot more interesting.

0 comments:

About This Blog

All editorial matter on this blog is copyright 2008 Bryce Baker and may not be reproduced without permission. All Rights Reserved. All images of comic strip art are copyright by their respective copyright holders except those in public domain. If you are the copyright holder of an image displayed on this blog and would like a specific copyright displayed, or believe the display transcends fair use, please contact me.

Blog Archive

Buttons!

Add to Technorati Favorites Comic Blog Elite Humor Blog Directory Blog Directory for OR  Businesses & Yellow Pages

DCR Devotees

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP