April 28, 2008 comics
Monday Monday! Well here we go, kicking off the first full week of the blog. And what do I get for my first Monday? A big pile of shit comics. Not so shitty they can be made fun of, they are just mediocre. Yay for the good comics!
Basic Instructions 4/28/08
This comic basically illustrates why I haven't told anybody about this blog yet. Not posted on facebook or myspace, only talked about this to my comic book buddy who might be writing here and my wife. Maybe once I get some content under my belt and understand how this whole thing works I'll start telling people and spreading the word. Oh yeah there is a comic to talk about here! I like BI a lot, it's pretty dang new too so head over to their site and catch up.
Crankshaft 4/28/08
More sex jokes! We just can't get enough, until some old guy is involved and then it is just WAY over the line. The whole strip is one big sexual innuendo. I should start a new strip called Cock & Balls about a soccer-playing chicken. I'm sure the syndicates would snap it up right away.
Mythtickle 4/28/08
This is my favorite comic today. I thought I had seen every spoof of the iPod ads and was sick of em but I guess enough time has passed that it's enjoyable again. This is also a great example of why I love and subscribe to daily comic email services. You get tons of comics you would otherwise never see and you get most of the dailies in glorious color. If you like comics it's a great way to go.
0 comments:
Post a Comment