Bad Pun Wednesday
Hello. Peter here again for your Wednesday comics review.
Flo and Friends
Larry's smirk in the second panel suggests he is way too amused with himself for making this horrible, horrible pun. Or maybe "logging" is slang for some obscure fetish involving firewood, and Larry is smiling lustfully with anticipation for the quickly approaching fall and winter.
F Minus
Ha! It's funny because the father of the bride is rather sexist and equates his daughter to old magazines.
Frazz
Haha! Cute joke about the classic peas-peace mixup... oh wait, this strip just turned preachy. Damn you, Frazz!
Get Fuzzy
There have been jokes in this strip before about how Satchel will eat anything. I mean anything, shit off the ground, dead things, I think a hammer once. So it's a bit weird that he's suddenly gotten rather picky over Bucky's fish flavored concoctions.
Drabble
Ug... this has been a day for terrible puns.
The Grizzwells
I thought I'd end today with a poop joke. Enjoy!
1 comments:
You got the best day of the week to review comics! Happy Hump Day!
Post a Comment