The Last Sunday
It's not really the last Sunday but it will be my last as I move my days to Fridays and Saturdays to better work around my schedule. As you may have read, we are currently looking for new writers to take over some days so if you're interested then send an email to dailycomicsreview[at]gmail.com. But now let's get onto the comics and don't forget to check out my site.
B.C.
I think most people agree that B.C. is set in some post-apocalyptic future but whenever the strip shows dinosaurs it kind of skews the setting unless evolution is somehow circular. Also, that raptor should have feathers.Nancy and Cul de Sac
Cloud gazing synchronicity. In both cases the clouds become a bit too real.
Frank & Ernest
Ugh. This is a long way to go for a terrible pun that most readers will not understand. I'd walk out too if a worm crawled out of my sandwich. I don't care how much it looks like Slimey from Sesame Street.The Argyle Sweater
What if you just have a fear of Kate Hudson. I mean, she is not aging gracefully. I'm assuming too much Botox but the woman's only 32.
Monty
Kudos for doing an Aquaman joke. Kudos.
The Born Loser
So Hattie's parents spend absolutely no time with her causing her to use the Thornapples as surrogate parents but they at least bring her on vacations to Cape Cod. I guess that makes them decent parents.







1 comments:
I'm just glad the Aquaman joke didn't revolve around his perceived suckiness.
Post a Comment