Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Looking On The Bright Side

Because of the overwhelming Monday-ness of this week's Tuesday, I almost forgot to post! Sorry about the brevity and all.

Crankshaft 2/22/2011
Photobucket
Where do I start with this plotline? It's tough to get any lower than an elderly women lying outside in the extreme cold spouting one-liners, but Batiuk never disappoints. Apparently someone cared enough to call an ambulance — but not enough to go outside and check on the poor women, let alone throw a blanket on her or something.

Ha! It's funny because Batiuk is so callous!

Funky Winkerbean 2/22/2011
Photobucket
Did they just notice each other?

Plugger 2/22/2011
Photobucket
I find this drawing here a little disturbing. Aren't some or most of the characters in Pluggers talking animals, including dogs? Why does one get clothes and not the other?

4 comments:

Sharon,  February 22, 2011 at 10:43 AM  

FW-nope the one lady (sorry can't remember her name) noticed Susan yesterday. I hate this storyline. Les is creepy on so many levels that I can't believe he has not one but two desparate women chasing him. UGH.

Anonymous,  February 22, 2011 at 1:08 PM  

I was being facetious...well sarcastic too.

The really creepy part Susan's high school crush and attempted suicide, and that Les might even consider getting involved with her.

Just Some Guy,  February 22, 2011 at 7:16 PM  

Whoa, which one of those dogs is the child?

Bags o' Boodle,  February 23, 2011 at 2:54 AM  

Some animals are clearly more equal than others. (See also: Goofy v. Pluto.)

Hey, this is relatively happy for Crankshaft. I fully expected the returning daughter-in-law, unable to see the old bag because of the snow banks on either side, to run over her.

And now the hag's pointing at the daughter-in-law and blaming her for the hag's own obstinate stupidity. Niiiiiice.

About This Blog

All editorial matter on this blog is copyright 2008 Bryce Baker and may not be reproduced without permission. All Rights Reserved. All images of comic strip art are copyright by their respective copyright holders except those in public domain. If you are the copyright holder of an image displayed on this blog and would like a specific copyright displayed, or believe the display transcends fair use, please contact me.

Blog Archive

Buttons!

Add to Technorati Favorites Comic Blog Elite Humor Blog Directory Blog Directory for OR  Businesses & Yellow Pages

DCR Devotees

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP