US Acres and Shameless Self-Promotion
I really don't have many comics to comment on today. Just two. However, I would like to turn your attention to the newly revamped Meekrat Entertainment Group! Go there and marvel upon it! Now then, comic commentary...
Cathy
So Cathy is ending by pulling a "One Year Later" and just making all of Cathy's dreams come true, eh? It doesn't really end until tomorrow, but I don't comment tomorrow. So farewell, Cathy. I hardly ever noticed or cared about you.
Wondermark
I just thought that maybe there should be something else on here, so here's a random web-comic! Why this one? I like the guy's rant, and the punchline. Then again, Wondermark is always quite strong.
Now then, remember the news I promised you from yesterday? Do you remember US Acres (or Orson's Farm, if you're from the areas that it was called that)? Well, it's back, in webcomic form! I have no idea how long it's been back. I think the site just launched today with the laziest cartoon imaginable but there's two months of comic strips already in the archives. I checked the site yesterday, after all, and there was no US Acres to be found. Hey, actually, here's today's lazy US Acres cartoon:
I know I'm probably one of the only people excited about this strip's return, and that probably has a lot to do with nostalgia, but still. US Acres is back! You can read the two months of new strips on the site, and if you want to read some of the strip's original run, Peter Paltridge of Platypus Comix uploaded a bunch of them a while ago.
0 comments:
Post a Comment