Halloween Eve comics
Tomorrow is Halloween. To help you prepare, here are some comic blurbs, which may or may not have something to do with the holiday in question.
Brewster Rockit:
I don't believe that the head of the Headless Segwayman is the right kind of pumpkin for making pie with. If so, it would be much smaller. Also, in order for it to be carved in the way that it is, all of the stuff that's useful for making a pie has probably been taken out.
That said, his head is probably magic, and so she probably used magic to make a pie out of it. This should probably be a cause for worry, though the captain is too stupid to realize it, as usual. I hope he'll at least blow on it first before he puts it in his mouth.
Daddy's Home:
I should try this sometime. It would probably only work on a small number of kids, but I would get free candy without having to go anywhere. It would work best on the youngest kids, too. Of course, then I might feel guilty doing it.
...
Nah, probably not.
Candorville:
Yes, I am the kind of geek that counts how many characters there are when someone puts a tweet into a comic strip. This tweet was 125. I am also the type that foresees someone doing a comic strip which has gags that are all less than 140 characters. There's probably a web comic out there like that. I can't believe no one's had the idea by now.
9 to 5:
Yeah. Burnt umber is so much nicer than raw. And cadmium, either yellow or orange, just doesn't look right. I can't believe they were even in the budget to begin with.
0 comments:
Post a Comment