Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Bla Bla Bla

cyanide and happiness 4/8/15


I love this!

But honestly folks, and I'm talking to the 11 people who have read the last weeks worth of posts, the well is running dry. You could probably be forgiven for thinking I just disappeared again, but I have actually been reading web comics every day this week and today is the first day I found something I wanted to share.  SOOOOO I either need to add more comics to my RSS feeder that I don't know about (hint- send me some suggestions) or I need to broaden my subject horizons and write about a wider range of comic stuff.  I have started reading some graphic novels and comic books and I could expand that some (I have read everything from the Walking Dead and I'm working my way through Robert Kirkman's Invincible which is freaking brilliant).  I could also, ugh, go back to reading print comics.  The problem there is I hate reading them off the website and it costs cash money to get them delivered by email.  Feedback welcome, either way I'll let you know what I decide.

0 comments:

About This Blog

All editorial matter on this blog is copyright 2008 Bryce Baker and may not be reproduced without permission. All Rights Reserved. All images of comic strip art are copyright by their respective copyright holders except those in public domain. If you are the copyright holder of an image displayed on this blog and would like a specific copyright displayed, or believe the display transcends fair use, please contact me.

Blog Archive

Buttons!

Add to Technorati Favorites Comic Blog Elite Humor Blog Directory Blog Directory for OR  Businesses & Yellow Pages

DCR Devotees

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP