Segregation
I am being true to my word, and posting stuff. As always, check out my group of websites because I need the vindication and there's stuff up on them. Now, I didn't really see anything that caught my eye while reading today's comics, but for some reason one of the services is showing us both the black and white and color versions of a few comics, The Barn:
When I first saw the black and white one, it just seemed older and unpolished compared to the colored one. It's not like the art is any different, and the only noticable difference is the pink on the sheep's nose. It makes him look more polished and sheep-like. The other comic was Scary Gary:
I actually prefer the black and white to the color version here.
Well, that's it. Lame, yes, but at least I posted.




0 comments:
Post a Comment