Flash!
I was confused by yesterday's Adam@Home:
Adam@Home May 23, 2011
(click for larger versions of the strips, BTW.)
It wasn't apparent to me that the flash! was supposed to be a traffic cam.
I think yesterday's strip could have been executed a little better? Maybe by actually showing the light? I dunno. Kind of a weak gag anyway.
On the subject of weak.
Thanks to Comics Curmudgeon, I've become fascinated with how utterly awful Pluggers is. Even with what seems like an unlimited supply of reader ideas, this strip just sucks. Today's Pluggers comes with an awful image if you think about it too much. So stop.
I'll help with a couple of good strips.
Good stuff. 'nuff said.
How to Be Happy (Which seems to be Too Much Coffee Man again) May 25, 2011
Immediately, before I even really processed the font for the title and the brilliant simulation of the black spine, this looked like a New Yorker cover to me. Nice work. It also took me a sec to notice the guy lying by the bench.
Cul De Sac at it's best.
Dick Tracy continues with its rejuvenated pace, and Hot Rize appears to be earning her name!





2 comments:
You're not supposed to know what the flash is. That why he asks, "what was that flash"? I think the setup in panel one makes it obvious what's going on. But, admittedly, I'm known for my intelligence.
Yes, someone just said to me a few days ago: "That anonymous? S/He is a real genius! Look at all the music, poetry and blog comments s/he has written!"
Post a Comment