Sleepy Time Follow-Up
I didn't fall asleep while reading today's comics, but I also didn't find anything really worth noting. So here's a shoddy post about the same strips I covered yesterday. Also, shameless plug.
Spider-Man
Please let Aunt May and the Mole Man get together. They're such a cute couple and it would be a crime not to let them be together.
Girls and Sports
I didn't expect them to have any sort of continuity regarding the poorly named Sports Bar, though they seem to still be in said poorly named sports bar. I'm not going to nitpick about Bradley having the exact magazine needed to offer his punchline, but I am going to shake my fist of anger at the other guy (Marshall? I think that's his name) for being unwilling to go to museums. Cultureless cad.
1 comments:
Shopping malls? How delightfully absurd! I do all my shopping online! Or else I have my man-servant Jeeves do the shopping for me. REAL men don't go to shopping malls, or just "malls", as normal people call them.
Post a Comment